Proofreading is very crucial before the final submission of any document. Thorough proofreading can drastically change the quality of your document or any writing piece and make it flawless. By now, we all know the necessity of proofreading, which is maybe why you are here, looking for the best online proofreading services.
When it comes to proofreading, a Google search for “free proofreading online” offers a plethora of results. But here’s the thing: there’s a catch. A much more trusted alternative is to use online proofreading services. An online proofreading tool will not understand the complexities of grammar and syntax which a human-run online proofreading service would.
There are online proofreading services free as well but those are not as reliable as the ones noted down below. So, we have curated a list of the best online proofreading services to make your job easy and quick.
TrueEditors offers one of the most reliable and cost-effective online editing and proofreading services. Both proofreading and editing are included in one price. TrueEditors provides one of the best proofreading and editing services because:
- It ensures the best and has 100% plagiarism-free articles, check for all grammatical, spelling, punctuation, typographical, and other errors.
- Skilled native speakers can improve the clarity, layout, paragraph, syntax, and sentence structure and turn your piece of writing into a polished and academically well-written text
- In some style guides, such as Harvard, APA, MLA, OSCOLA, Chicago, MHRA, and others, correct all formatting, including references, in-text citations, and footnotes.
- They have experts with comprehensive backgrounds in editing from the world’s best universities to understand the technicality of your paper.
- Give personal constructive input and guidelines to help you not only improve your document but also improve your ability to evaluate your work.
- Expert proofreaders on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week ensure the strictest confidentiality, a faster response time, and on-time delivery of the document before the deadline.
Instead of relying on automation, WriteSmartly takes pride in using only human editors to rewrite and proofread documents. While software for editing and proofreading has its role, you should also have a human correct your documents for 100% accuracy, as natural language processing systems are prone to errors due to a machine’s inherent lack of understanding of how language functions.
WriteSmartly provides proofreading, editing, paraphrasing & rewriting, translation, and content writing services. The pricing model is time-sensitive, so the quicker you want the delivery, the more it will cost. You should choose WriteSmartly because:
- Many of their editors are native English speakers with a wealth of experience.
- They provide editing, proofreading, and content development services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Many of their processes are independently verified according to global standards as part of their Quality Assurance process.
- Their programs are fully risk-free. To ensure confidentiality, they use industry-standard 256-bit SSL technology.
Scribendi is a top editing and proofreading service provider of the year. Scribendi’s editors will not only fix any errors in the writing but will also make reasonable and reliable suggestions to improve the paper’s writing style and overall quality. Their services are quick and inexpensive, and you can get an analysis of your work in as little as four hours.
Get Proofed is a company that offers quick, inexpensive, and effective proofreading services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It’s a dependable service for students because it assists with referencing academic records as well as technological consistency. They will review and return your document within 24 hours if it is less than 10,000 words long. That is a sure bet. These being the reasons for it making it to the list of the best online proofreading services.
ProofreadingServices, a team of expert proofreaders and editors, has collaborated with over 10,000 clients in over 100 countries. They’ve worked on documents from Vogue, Pearson, and The Atlantic, among other reputable journals, newspapers, and magazines. It will cost $37.96 to get a 1000-word document proofread within 24 hours. Writers, researchers, entrepreneurs, and job seekers will all benefit from their services. You can also specify how long you want the task to take to complete.
Proofers is a company based in the United Kingdom that edits and proofreads all types of technical English papers, including essays, dissertations, and assignments, as well as business documents and CVs. Writers and novelists may also use their facilities. They can help with paper formatting, plagiarism checks, and copy-editing in addition to proofreading services. They will work with documents created in a variety of word processors, including Microsoft Office, PDFs, and RTFs, and provide you with quality service.
Wordy has worked hard to make life easier for its customers by providing a smooth and fast user interface, which is a significant plus in its favor. In less than 30 seconds, you can submit your document to Wordy for analysis, no matter what you’re writing. Although they are solely an online proofreading service, you can rely on them to be trustworthy. You won’t have to think about time differences because they appoint proofreaders and editors depending on your time zone. Eleven types of file formats including, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PDF, Powerpoint, Google Docs, and other file formats are supported by Wordy.
Cambridge Proofreading has offices in the United Kingdom and the United States, and they work with ESL speakers, teachers, and foreign companies. They concentrate on enhancing your writing style, consistency, and sound. Their website is simple to use, and you can look around and see what parameters they use to review the document kind for which you need editing and proofreading.
Proofreading Pal employs a two-proofreader model, with two of their top editors proofreading each other’s work. Students, professionals, and writers may use their services. They charge $0.043 per word for a 24-hour turnaround. They take orders over the phone in addition to online orders. You may also request a free sample, which will be sent back to you within 12 hours
These guys are a safe choice if you’re looking for high-quality editing and proofreading services for your academic work. Their dissertation proofreading service is particularly noteworthy. Their service packages are divided into categories based on education levels, ranging from bachelor’s to doctoral degrees. You should also look at solutions based on your academic interests. Upon submission of the paper, you will be given a price quote based on the duration and level.